The first ever Back to Basics: Intro to Film workshop (with both Ryan and myself) went amazing!! Hosted by BLOOM in the end of last year. Welllll…we are back!
Back to Basics: An Intro To Film is a mini workshop designed to teach you everything you need to know to start shooting and loving film. Ryan and I will cover choosing the right camera for you, formats, film stocks, metering, labs, learning to see light and MORE!
Featuring giveaways from Indie Film Lab and Kodak. Right off the bat Indie Film Lab will be giving each person who signs up for the workshop a 30% discount on their first order. PLUS they have gift cards for a few lucky attendees! How awesome is that?!
Videos, discussions and a pdf. from the workshop will be provided. Come learn and have a good time talking about film and the awesomeness of photography! We will cover cameras, film types, metering, labs, post processing and more!
So what’s the 411?
1. This workshop is for forum members only. Therefore, you must be a member of the forum to take the workshop. To become a member, head HERE to sign up.
2. The workshop will run from Monday, April 22nd – Monday, May 6th.
3. 30 active seats will be available at $300.00 per seat.
4. 20 silent/read-a-long seats will be available at $250.00 per seat.
5. ALL participants will receive a PDF workshop book and access to the videos.
6. All student will receive access to the After The Workshop Ends private forum to continue discussing the workshop with their peers.
7. Registration is NOW OPEN on a first come, first serve basis.
If you have any questions regarding the content of the workshop, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. For all other forum questions, email Bloom at email@example.com
Live better. Love more.